Monday, July 14, 2008

S's 2nd Birthday

It was S's 2nd birthday last Monday. We had the whole fam over for cake and ice cream and to watch Sam open some gifts. It's hard for me to believe that S is 2 already. The time really has gone by so fast. My pregnancy, not so much. But my boys are growing up so fast. J is already 2 weeks old. I just can't believe it.
S got some new pj's, just like his big brothers so of course, we had to take a picture of them all together in their pajamas. S also got a little race track with 3 cars. He also got a Cars chair that he likes to sit in and watch TV. S enjoyed opening gifts, but then spent the rest of the night trying to keep his new toys away from his big brothers and his cousin Carson. S might have a problem with sharing. I had to include a picture from his birthday last year. Nothing compares to seeing his chocolate covered face, complete with eyebrows.
S is a sweetheart. He does stuff everyday that makes me smile. Happy Birthday buddy!

4 comments:

Rachel and Kelly said...

I can't believe he is two already. I love the chocolate cake picture. What a cutie.

shelby said...

How cute are those pictures!! Your boys have got to be some of the cutest ever!! Miss you tons! I hope everything is going well! Tell Brent Hi

Karen Brown said...

Could these kids get any cuter!!! I always knew that "Lori the lovely one" would have perfect kids
! Keep em coming! Love ya! Karen

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Ok, So I will be the one to tell you "IT IS TIME FOR A NEW POST!"
But I still love ya!