Yes, it's true, we have finally picked a name. Or should I say "settled" on a name. We really had a hard time with this one. I don't know why. The Guy, being the overly nice guy
never wanting to force his will on anyone, would never really give me a suggestion. Or maybe it's just that I wouldn't listen. This name is one that has been rattling around in my head for a while now. Before you make fun of the name William, just know that it is my dad's middle name. I like it, I hope J likes it.
J is a very mellow kid. He is usually happy when he's awake, just looking around. However, last night he was not interested in sleeping. We have created a monster. He wants to be held all the time. He is sleeping peacefully, right up until we put him in his bed, then he is wide awake, wanting to be entertained. It's frustrating. Last night he woke up at 2:30 and wouldn't go back to sleep. Around 4, The Guy took him in the living room and ended up sleeping out there with him wedged in between 2 pillows until after 8. Thanks!
The boys all love J to pieces. They can't get enough of him. C-1 is a very big helper. He loves to sit on the couch and hold him. He even comes in from playing outside with his friends, hoping that I need J to be held while I take a shower or get som
this year, he made the All Star team. However, after hearing that games and tournaments would all be going on right in the middle of us having a baby, we decided that this year would not be a good year for all stars. C was a very big boy about it though and said he would rather help us with the baby. C really enjoyed baseball this year and he improved so much over last year. I am really proud of him and how well he has done. Way to go C! And, thanks for being such a big helper.
S is so funny with J. He just wants to kiss and hug him all day long. It is actually making me a little crazy. Every time we change J's diaper, S says in this very high, very cute, squeaky voice, "teensy bum". I just love that kid. He makes me laugh. He also feels the need to kiss J's head whenever he sees him. S seems to be adjusting well to having someone else hogging all of my attention. I hope it lasts.
3 comments:
very cute boys, thanks for the updates, I especially like the flipping off picture! They are all good looking boys and I can't believe that you have four of them!!!
Yeah!!! You finally updated your blog with new pictures of the boys!!! They are adorable! What a cute little family! Love ya, Nat
Beautiful Family - Boys are soooo fun!!! And they couldn't get any cuter! Love the pictures! Antie Karen
Post a Comment