Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July





The 4th was a little different this year. At least, it was for me. I didn't go to the Kaysville parade because I was home with J. That is the first time I can remember that I have ever missed the parade. The Guy did not want to go to the parade. But, being a good sport, he took C-1, C-2 and S anyway. My sister was here with 3 of her kids so my boys had a good time with them. We went to The Guy's mom's after the parade so the kids could play in the water for awhile. At night, we all went to the fireworks. We had a good time. I love the 4th of July, I really enjoy spending the whole day doing stuff with our families.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Lori hello! This is Jennie Gustafson Dopp. I saw your blog through Cara's. I have been able to keep in touch with Cara through her parents. Her dad was our bishop when we lived in Florida.

Congratulations on your new baby. He is so cute! All of your boys are so handsome. Good luck with your new little one and I hope you get some sleep soon!