Saturday, June 28, 2008

He is here!

Sorry, this is The Guy updating The Chick's blog. But the good news is that baby R is here. Friday morning, Chick went for her weekly doctors visit. The good Dr. Hall examined Chick and said the we had better have the baby today rather than in the car during the weekend. Little baby R was anxious to get here.

We arrived at the Hospital at 1:30 and were in our room by 2:00. By 3:30 we got things rolling with an IV etc. Everything was going great. Around 4:30 the Dr. broke her water and by 5:30 the baby was here.

He is healthy 8 lbs. 3 oz. and cried and cried for the first five minutes he was with us. We took him to the nursery and I was able to give him a bath and get him cleaned up. Lori also went to her room and she got ready for baby.

Not long and we were all together again in our room. We were fortunate to have some family to come and visit. That went well and all Grandmas were able to see the new grandchild.

Here are some cute pictures of the new baby boy. http://picasaweb.google.com/brent.romney/NewBaby2008

We still don't have a name for him yet. He makes a lot of noise while sleeping so maybe we will call him Squeaky. Just a thought.

Anyway, I am sure Chick will post more later. It just worked out to be easiest for me to do it for her today.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

The Guy
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The Williamseses said...

Oh Lori!!! He is beautiful!!!!! I remember seeing the picture os Sam when he was born and he was beautiful too I'm not sure how you do it but your kids dont have that "I was just shoved through a very small toob!" look. Congratulations Romneys! Love Raechel

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

WAY TO GO LORI....LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR FAMILY! SAM LOOKS SO BIG HOLDING HIM! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN PERSON! CONGRATULATIONS!

The Royal Monson Clan said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!! Crap, I am the worst cousin EVER---I didn't even know you were preggers! I want to come see you and all of you boys! Boys RULE!! Love Ya---Princess Natalie.

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Yeah, he is here!!! He is pretty darn cute. He looks so alert already. I am so glad that he is safe and healthy. Congrats. I will bring you dinner.

With hope and Love,
Shauntelle

Four Winns said...

Good work, guys! He's just as cute as the rest of 'em :o) I hope your recovery goes well. Sorry I can't be there to come visit.

Nicole said...

Baby Romney is darling. I didn't even know you started a blog. Glad to see you jumped on board. Let us know if you need anything.

Renee said...

Congratulations! He is, of course, adorable! I am impressed - you two make very cute babies! Can't wait to hear what his name will be.

Rachel and Kelly said...

Oh he is adorable. I really like the name Squeaky for him. If that doesn't work maybe give Rachel a try. I here its the new girl name gone boy.

Heidi said...

Boy - you sure have cute boys!! But I really think your doctor must have something to do with it. I am so glad that things went well. Congratulations!!!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful and we are excited to see him, whatever his name is. Glad everything went smoothly for you. I'll bet your boys are excited and having so much fun with a new little brother.