Clear back in April, I went with my mom and my sister to general conference. My mom has some connection who was nice enough to get us some great seats for conference. We made a weekend of it and stayed downtown on Friday night at the Marriott. We wandered around the Gateway for a while, then had dinner at Thaifoon.
Saturday morning, it was, of course, raining. It really just wouldn't be conference weekend unless it's raining. I didn't think to take my camera to the conference center, so I took some really poor quality pictures with my phone. (Sure wish I had a Google phone). Have I mentioned lately about how great my husband is. The Guy is the best dad and husband around. I'm so lucky to have him.
Lets see, where was I; ah yes......We had great seats for conference. We were right in the middle, about 50 feet from the podium.
All of the talks were excellent, and it was really nice to be able to just sit and listen. Thanks to The Guy for taking charge of the boys and not being able to listen to any of the talks. You rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment