The next day we headed out to the fish farm, the alligator farm, and a big indoor hot spring pool. I had no idea that Idaho had it's very own alligator farm. The alligator farm is actually a fish farm that was looking for a way to dispose of fish and fish waste. The whole place was full of little ponds that were full of fish of all sizes. The kids had a great time feeding the fish bread and any thing else they could find to throw in to see if the fish would eat it.
The indoor pool was a lot of fun. Jack loved being in that warm water. He splashed and played and had such a good time. Sam swam around in his life jacket and figured out how to keep himself balanced and how to swim around in circles. Caleb had a great time trying to sit on a beach ball, until he nearly drowned. Conner spent most of his time trying to sit on a football.
The last night we dyed Easter eggs and made more messes. Sam decided that using the metal wire thing that comes with the egg dying kit was overrated and instead used his hands. Nothing like green hands at church on Easter Sunday. Niiice.
3 comments:
It is nice to finally see some new stuff on your blog. I haven't been as regular lately either, I mean with blogging! Ha! Ha! We had so much fun with you guys while we were there. Can't wait until we get to come again. Although saying goodbye stinks and I am really bad at it!
SO good to have you back! I might have to eat Jack! He is irresitable!
YA!!!!, so excited for another post. Thanks again for the BBQ, it was a blast.
Post a Comment