Yahoo, it finally snowed! My boys were so glad to see some snow that was deep enough to stick around for more than 1 afternoon. Too bad that the entire neighborhood thinks that my yard and the hill behind my yard is a common area. C-1 was complaining that he had to keep waiting for everyone to move out of the way before he could sled down. The boys had a great time playing, making a snow fort, and sledding down the hill in to the back yard. I think C-2 spent most of his time outside just eating the snow. Every time I looked outside, C-2 had a big hand full of snow (hopefully clean), shoving it in to his mouth.
Baby J. is getting too big too fast. He is almost 6 months old and I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. J is such a sweet little guy. He has been sleeping through the night for months, is really happy most of the time and he doesn't even mind having 3 big boys in his face all day long. I shouldn't complain, the boys love J so much, they just try so hard to make him smile or laugh.
We also attended our ward Christmas party. Santa stopped by and for the first time ever, none of my kids were crying while sitting on his lap. I have known this Santa for quite a while, he is a great guy and most certainly had C-2 convinced of his authenticity.
No comments:
Post a Comment