Monday, May 12, 2008

What Am I Doing?!

So, I have finally given in and decided to join the blogging world. My good lookin' boys are all doing so many things these days, I wanted to be able to share our daily happenings with everyone, or at least anyone who cares. Of course, I am going to have to enlist some help from The Guy, because when it comes to not only getting the pictures off of the camera, but actually posting them, I'm sure I will never figure that out by my computer illiterate self.

2 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

WAY TO GO LORI, IT'S ABOUT TIME! YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE (OF COURSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT) WHERE'S YOUR PICTURE? I THINK YOU SHOULD POST THE ONE OF YOU IN YOUR NEW PREGO LADY BIKINI! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD YOUR ALMOST DONE!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

It's about time!!! I am so proud of you. I can't talk because I have been a pretty big slacker as well. You better get going on it because you are now on my page under family and friends. Bye the way, If I can figure out the picture thing, you will.