Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I didn't know my singing was THAT bad.

Yesterday I was sitting with S, waiting for my computer to turn on. I was singing this song that I recently downloaded. S looks at me and says, "Stop, that annoying." I wasn't sure at first if he actually said annoying, so I asked him, "That's annoying?" His response, "Yes mom, that annoying."
Well, exxxcuuuuuse me. I guess I'll keep my singing to myself from now on.
I love this picture of S. He just makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Daina Romney said...

Isn't it nice when our children are so brutally honest. We try and build them up and make them feel good about themselves and they aren't afraid to say exactly what they are feeling, whenever they are feeling it.

Ruth Done said...

Yea for an update! Jack tells me all the time to stop singing becuase he needs peace and quite. It was fun to see you on sunday. I am giving Kirsten a shower in April so I hope you can come!

Matt and Kirsten said...

That is hillarious! I guess I had better start practicing my vocals, I didn't know that little tikes could be such critics.

Melissa said...

That is funny!!! Now I'm curious what song.